CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

AAAAAAhhhhhh! (That is me screaming!)

I swear, for me to be a grown up, I have extreme responsibility issues. Oh, I do the important things, the kids are taken care of. But I am always forgetting appointments and what not. Well, I just got bit in the bootie on that one. I had an appointment to get sealants put on my kids teeth. I evidently missed 2 appointments, so they are refusing to reschedule me. I about started crying. Partly because I had messed up, and then partly because the women was not being nice about it. (I actually did get that shaky voice) Then, I call to find out when my husband's Dr was going to be in, she only is there a couple days a week........she has changed her schedule and I missed the late day. (today) But, if I had called last week, I would know these things and we would not have missed it. I feel like I am my own worst enemy so much of the time. I cause so many of my problems through irresponsibility. I can't change those instances right now, but I am still all stressed out about it. I have got to learn to do things when they need to get done, and then this wouldn't happen.

I am always harping on the kids to do certain things, I don't do have of them myself. What kind of example am I being. Do as I say, not as I do.......that isn't the mom I want to be. So, I guess I have a lot of "learning" to do myself. But it is so overwhelming when I think of all my areas that need improvement. So, I shall sit and ponder what needs the most work, and try for an improvement. I can do it, it might be slow moving (I am a procrastinator) but I will get it changed.

3 comments:

~Robyn~ said...

Ok, I got the dentist straightened out. She called me back and admitted that one of the cancelations was her girls fault (she called me and changed it) so they have an appointment for Thursday morning. Now, on to the other "issues"!

Unknown said...

MY mom keeps all my appointments for me. LOL. I write them on my calendar, but I call her and have her write them on HER calendar too. I have an appt. keeper. :-)

~Robyn~ said...

Maybe I should do that. Michael's 80 year old granny never forgets a date. I will call her in a minute and make sure she reminds me about Thursday, lol.

I swear, at 33 with 13 a year old, you would think I could keep up with myself!