CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wonderful Weekend!

It was so great taking the kids to see Michael sing. The group is great, all 4 of them. They are truly annointed, esp on stage. Michael's granny was able to come to last night's show. She was so happy. She has been pretty sick, so she went down to the alter, and some of us prayed for her. That was a blessing to me as much as listening to the music. Being there and listening to the words, plus seeing my sweetie up there singing, really put me in a great frame of mind to start the week. I am determined to be kind in my kids corrections and to uplift them and encourage them to know Jesus, not just be good this week. I am going to try my hardest to not be uplifting to my husband too. This is such a change for him, and I know......whether he admits it or not.....he needs me to support him and uplift him. In all things! So, with all this on my plate, lets just say I will be praying a lot this week! Because I imagine Jesus is the only one who can do all these things, lol.

I hope you all have a great week. Remember, through the Lord, you can do everything!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:-D Sounds like a great weekend! I am ecstatic at the change in your hubby. Prayers are with you as you go through this week.