CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today is a new day!

I am so sorry for my pity party yesterday! But today is a new day, I will start it "afresh and anew." Is that a quote from the Bible somewhere? Anyway, part of my dear husband's problem is severe infection in his tooth/teeth. I didn't realize it was as bad as it was till last night. He is so miserable. His face is swollen and it is sending nerve pain up the side if his head and down his neck. So please pray that the Lord will lift the infection right out of him. Michael has been so stressed lately, I think this might be a way of grounding him some, but he is really scared that he will have to lose the tooth.

Now, to my dealings. I have made a list of certain rooms to clean everyday, so that the house will be thoroughly cleaned every week. Of course, the dishes and vacuuming is an everyday job. But just the extras and the deep cleaning that needs to be done regularly. So far, so good. OF course it is the first week still! lol I am wanting us to get a good fix on the cleaning routine before we start the school routine. I have never been one for routines, but with me homeschooling 4 kids this year, and trying to be more of a Proverbs 31 women, I figure it is time to be a routine follower. Anyone who actually reads this, and has any tips on routines/schedules, please let me know. *note-I do not want a schedule that rules my day, simply an idea to follow*

OK, now, off to finish the cabinets that didn't get finished yesterday! Hope everyone else has a blessed day and again, sorry for my pity party yesterday!

2 comments:

Lisa Spence said...

Hi Robyn! Returning your visit--thanks for stopping by my site and posting a comment! From one not-very-good-at-routine woman to another, may God grant you discipline and energy as you seek to honor Him in your home!

~Robyn~ said...

Thanks Lisa! And God is going to have to do it, because I can't seem to do it alone. But through Him, I can. (If I let Him of course! )