CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

School!

We home-school! I love it. The kids mostly love it. On an occasional day, they decide they hate it, but they are kids so it doesn't bother me one bit! So, I am trying to get our books together, we are still a few short, but God has helped me get a bunch that I wouldn't have had. I have been praying that God will help me get the books. We don't' have any extra income so I was a little worried. And He has come through with a few. But this year, I am trying to really concentrate on school more. Not just the basics, but extras. I am doing Bible. We are going to do that daily. They are suppose to read it daily, but that doesn't always happen, so I am trying to find a chart or something for them to hang on the wall and mark off what they read. I am thinking that kind of visual will help. (Wonder if it will help me?) My kids are all blessed with above average intelligence. That makes my job easier, but I need to figure out how to challenge them with extras. I am wanting to to do service projects also. I am determined to make this the best school year ever. I am even thinking of making a chart with a schedule on it..................I have never stuck to a schedule in my life. But, it is time to do things the right way, not the Robyn way! Pray for me, I will need it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your new page!