CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's Saturday!

Michael has quartet practice this morning, , so we (minus Holly) are all up! It is a beautiful day today! I just gave it to God to help it stay that way. I am trying to do some self working, it isn't working real well, but I am not giving up. I know it is not my place to be the perfect housewife, and I know that no matter how much more perfect I get, there will be days when it isn't "enough". But I have got to find a happy medium between where I am now and where I need to be. I keep the visible house pretty clean. But in the cupboards and closets it is scary. Those are the types of things that start wearing on the people who live in the house. They see the clutter and disorderliness and so it disrupts the orderliness of the running of the house and the spirit of those who live here.

Now, my problem is........I am a half doer, I recognize this, and can't stand it. But, I have got to start doing better. Today, I think while Michael is at practice, I am going to do a jam up job on our closet. It is the closet, laundry room, and a walk through to Michael's Den, so I bet her would appreciate it being clean! Heck, I would appreciate it being clean.

So, that is my goal for today. Alone, I can never do it, but I am banking that Jesus is a clean "freak" so he will help! (That didn't sound right, did it?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So how did you do? I am a half doer too. I do a job halfway then either get distracted or bored. :-S LOL. I am working it. Here's to us, lady. :-)