CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

I am determined to make this a good week!

And everything is fighting against me. We are so very broke. I mean broker than I can make a joke about, lol. My birthday is tomorrow. I don't expect anything, but my hubby tends to always be in a bad mood on my birthday. I think it is because we seem to always be broke and he feels bad for not doing anything for me. But being nice would be the best present ever! Our 35 inch TV is busted. That seems to be my fault. I am still uncertain on why, but I am sure I contribute to it some how.

So, to stop the pity party...........life is good despite this. We have food, we have a roof, the kids are all healthy, and my husband is doing something wonderful. I feel guilty for feeling negative about anything.

It comes back to my favorite verse, Phil 4:13 "I shall do all things through Christ, whom strengthens me". Basically, I can't do this alone, so I am giving it to Jesus, now, if I can leave it there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Robyn, I know how you feel. We are "broke" too. It is hard to focus on what is truly important, but remember, we are not to worship money. I just wish the bill collectors knew that. :-) Or cared. LOL.

Things WILL get better. Through the grace of God, we can survive anything.

Then he said to His disciples, "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on. life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing. consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds?" Luke 12:22 - 24

~Robyn~ said...

Thank you Amy! It will get better. I really don't worry with the bills as much as I worry about other things. I need to order the kids school books, stuff for the house, that is the type of stuff that stresses me. But I have decided not to stress, we will be taken care of! :)