CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Anxiety........oh my!

You know, anxiety is such an evil thing. It strips us of the peace that Jesus puts in our hearts! There are so many Bible verses that tell us not to be anxious, that God will take care of us, but the human side of us will ignore that every time! Mine is not as much physical anxiety as it personal stuff. I worry about the things I do to affect others. Did my actions here hurt my children, did I ignore something important to my husband. I spend so much time worrying about how I treat others, I concentrate on that then I do just doing the things I should. I worry so much that I have made him mad, that I make him mad because of the way I act. I can usually turn the monetary things over to God pretty easily, the personal things, I keep taking back. So, that is anxiety for the day.

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).

No comments: