CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

This weekend is going to be good!

My husband has recently joined a southern gospel quartet. Well, this weekend they have 2 performances, and both of them are close enough for me and the kids to go. We were talking last night, and he said that he was excited for this weekend, that he had felt the Lord moving in him in such a way this week. He was praying that someone could be saved and how that would make the whole thing perfect. My heart swells when I hear this. He is such a good man, and is finally letting his God given talents to share God's word. I love that man!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! it sounds like things are really moving in your husband's heart. Don't forget to tell us how the weekend goes! Sounds like such fun!