CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Prayers needed!

My husband is having a really bad time with his teeth. He has had infection for at least 4 weeks now, and after 3 rounds of antibiotics, it isn't clearing up. He has a very important sing this weekend. It is at our home church for Homecoming, and it is also the pastor and his wife's last month there. The pastor's wife is one of my dearest friends, so I want their last homecoming to be special, and I want her to hear him sing at least once. So, I want him to be able to sing. He can't if his mouth is still like it is today, and he won't if he has to have his front teeth pulled. So, please pray that God can help him. Ease the pain, take away the infection, or find a solution that doesn't involve losing his front teeth. We don't have the money to pay to have them fixed right now, but I know God can figure it out for us, so please pray that his mind and his pain can be lifted.

Thanks so much!

No comments: