CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

There is a reason

for the way things happen. I just wish it was more clear cut. I feel like there must be some wonderful things in store for my family, because Satan is trying so hard to destroy what God is building. When I look at things this way, I can have hope. Because when I look at the facts, I feel dismal. But I have to remember, God is good. And God is in control. But it is up to us to keep him in control, because when we try to control it ourselves, we go in the other direction. I looked up some versed on stress and worry yesterday. And the repeated fact was, Give it to God. But oh my that is hard. And not because we want to fix it, because we don't know how.......but because we want to have something to stress over, lol. I was letting the worriesome things over power me, and I asked, "What do I do?" and all of a sudden, the words to a song my husbands group sings went through my head........

I must cry out to my Lord today
I must cry out, when he passes my way.
He will answer when I call
He'll meet my needs, tho great or small.
I must trust and not doubt,
I must cry out.

1 comment:

Julie said...

((Hugs)) I will be praying for you. Hope things get better soon.