CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

1st day of school..........

Today is crazy! I have a husband still battling a dentist, a cell phone, and just general stuff that I seem to have to do. Plus, we are starting school. ANd since I have delayed, I had nothing organized. So, we are organizing notebooks, taking placement tests, getting familiar with new books all while I am trying to clean the house, deal with husband stuff, and try not to go crazy! But you not what, I love it. I love feeling like a have a purpose. I love hearing my kids ask to help because they need an explanation. I even love the question, "Mom, I am through! What do I do next?". I love knowing that I am truly making a difference in their lives. That I am helping them with who they are going to become, and these kids are going to be something special! I love getting to see that, not someone who might truly appreciate them getting to see it, if she notices and then sending them home with so much homework that I can't appreciate them, ;-P. In other words, I love homeschooling! I still need to get books, but I am still teaching my children! My house is feeling right today!

I will update in a month, bet my attitude won't be so happy then! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn! Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

Yay! You're first day went well! That's always a relief, isn't it?! We haven't started yet. I'm waiting on my order from Alpha Omega. They haven't even shipped yet and I ordered 2 weeks ago. I'm thinking they're busy due to the *season*. Just my luck, LOL.

Hope the rest of your year flows as nicely and that you continue to enjoy your journey! :o)

Michelle said...

Things have been crazy here, but I finally had a chance to stop by your blog to thank you for your comment!

sounds like the first day went well for your family - despite everything else going on! :)