CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rain, one way or another!

Tues, our Governor held a prayer service on the state capital to pray for rain, because Ga is VERY dry. I have some friends in the ministry in Atlanta, and they said Perdue was being given a very hard time, which I have seen some of that on the news.

IT RAINED! From what I understand, there was no rain in the forecast, and we didn't get much yet, but God will not be mocked! He will show the people His power and His goodness! I love it!!!!!

Now, on a side note, I believe that until the people truly repent, and fall on their faces before our all Holy God, we will stay in this drought. We need the Spirit to rain down on us in a way that will far surpass the wetting of a physical rain.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (King James Version)
14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

No comments: