CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

14 years!!!

Today is mine and my husband's 14 year annivesary! Wow, it has been quite an eventful 14 years. But I wouldn't trade it. Not even the bad times. And there are a whole more good times. We have had 4 kids, we have moved a bunch, we have grown up, together. The Lord has done a lot of work in our lives the last 14 years also. Myself, and my 3 oldest kids have recieved salvation. That is miraculous. It was my husabnd who intorduced me to the true gospel of Christ. For that alone, he is the best thing that happened to me. I can't wait to see what the next 14 years has in store. I truly believe the Lord has a mighty work for us! I thank God daily for the wonderful man he gave me.

1 comment:

AbbyLane said...

what a sweet post!! how awesome! congrats on the 14 years!! excited for you and the legacy your family will now leave in the name Jesus!! :) how great!! He is so good!